CareSource® wants to equip you to work with our health plan to provide the best service for our members. These resources will help familiarize you with the CareSource Medicaid plan. You will find key information that will make it easier for you to do business with us.
Use the Quick Links throughout our website for quick and easy access to the Provider Portal, Formulary Search Tool and our policies. Our Find a Doctor/Provider tool is a great resource to find other health partners in your region for referrals.
Our provider manuals contain information about our health care plans, policies and procedures and general guidelines.
We have created a brief informational orientation to welcome health partners and help them better understand how to work with CareSource when serving our members:
Quick Reference Guides
View these quick reference guides for information about contacting CareSource, submitting claims and prior authorization requests, and more:
- Health Partner Quick Reference Guide
- Dental Quick Reference Guide
- Vision Quick Reference Guide
- EPSDT Program
- Community Mental Health Center FAQs
Improving Quality Scores
- CAHPS Improvement Tips
- Adult HEDIS Coding Guidelines
- PEDIATRIC HEDIS CODING GUIDELINES
- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH HEDIS CODING GUIDE
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- ADHD CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES
- ASTHMA CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES
- DEPRESSION CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES
- DIABETES CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES
- HYPERTENSION CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES
- MATERNAL PROGRAMS AND PRENATAL/POSTPARTUM GUIDELINES — COMING SOON
Save time. Save money. Use the secure Provider Portal.
This online tool lets you verify member eligibility, submit claims electronically, check claim status and more, all in one convenient location. Explore the resources available on the Provider Portal.
Health Indiana Plan (HIP) members are required to pay for their first $2,500 of covered services out of a Personal Wellness and Responsibility (POWER) Account.
Log in to the Provider Portal to access the CareSource POWER Account cost estimator tool.
We provide a variety of medical, dental, claim and other forms online for quick access.
CareSource informs health partners of updates through network notifications. These notifications communicate CareSource policies and procedures in between updates of the CareSource health partner manual.
For more information about Hoosier Healthwise and the Healthy Indiana Plan, visit the following links:
- Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) – Learn more about Indiana’s programs to provide health care and services to Hoosiers.
- Office of Medicaid Policy & Planning (OMPP) – Access state resources for administering care to Medicaid members.
- HP Enterprise Services – Access information about Indiana's fiscal agent.