Medicaid with MyCare Ohio
CareSource MyCare Ohio Medicaid-only members receive all medically necessary Medicaid-covered services. This includes preventive, medical and behavioral health services. It also includes long-term services and supports, durable medical equipment, and limited pharmacy (prescriptions not covered by Part D Medicare). The following are also part of your Medicaid-only CareSource® MyCare Ohio (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) health plan:
- Dental and vision care
- Healthchek Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) services
- Home and community-based Medicaid waiver services (if eligible)
- Transportation to medical visits 30 miles or more from your home
- Care Management
- Medicaid-covered OTC items
- Non-part D drug coverage
Good dental care is important to your health. As we age, we experience oral changes. Your oral health can impact your overall health. Attention to your mouth can prevent and control many diseases and conditions. Your dental benefits include:
- Two exams and one cleaning if you are between the ages of 18 and 20
- One exam and one cleaning if you are age 21 or older
For other covered dental services, please see your member handbook on our Plan Documents page.
Your vision coverage is the standard Medicaid vision benefit. To learn more, see your member handbook on our Plan Documents page.
With your MyCare plan, routine hearing exams are covered, too! Routine evaluations and fittings for hearing aids are also covered. Learn more about your hearing benefits in your member handbook on our Plan Documents page.